A 70 year old man sued his 75 year old brother | Reason ?????



Once a very strange case came in the court, which shook everyone. Cases of property disputes and other family disputes often come in the courts, but this case was of a very different type.

A 70 year old man sued his 75 year old brother. The case went something like this, "My 75 years old elder brother is now old, so he cannot take care of himself properly. But even after my refusal, he is taking care of our 95 years old mother." I am fine now, so now I should be given a chance to serve my mother and mother should be handed over to me immediately".

The judge's mind wandered and the case also came up for discussion. The judge tried to convince both the brothers that you should keep the mother with you for 15-15 days.

But no one bothered, the elder brother said that why should I let my heaven away from me. Give it

Younger brother says that this service is being done alone for the last 40 years, when will I fulfill my duty, what face will I show to God after death??

Troubled judge made all efforts, but no solution was found.

After all, he called his mother to know her opinion and asked with whom she wanted to live??

Mother was a very weak woman weighing only 30 kgs and came on a wheel chair with great difficulty.

She said with a sad heart that for me both the children are equal. I cannot hurt the heart of the other by passing judgment in favor of one. You are the judge, it is your job to decide, I will accept whatever is your decision.

Finally, the judge with a heavy heart decided that the court agrees with the sentiments of the younger brother that the elder brother is really old and weak. In such a situation, the responsibility of serving the mother is given to the younger brother.

Hearing the verdict, the elder brother started crying loudly that this old age has snatched my heaven from me. Everyone in the court including the judge started crying.

Post a Comment

0 Comments