The sweet feeling

 

As soon as he entered the house, the son said - Papa! Mother's finger got cut off today.  There was a lot of blood. When I saw in the kitchen, my wife was baking Rotis. 
After taking off his clothes, he hung it on a peg and washed his face and hands and said to his wife - what happened to the hand? 
It was a new knife, so while cutting vegetables, the thumb got cut.  And yet you are engaged, couldn't I cook? You also come tired after beating iron all day and then come and burn your hands in the stove, this would not be possible if I lived. You also do wonders, this is not a village, here the women are down to the feet and you are the one that will not even let me cook the kitchen. Sit here, I will serve you hot roti. 
As soon as the finger tips touched the vegetable, a hiss came out of the mouth. Sitting next to the son, the husband kept giving morsels in his mouth as well. Bring the plate, give it to me. And she started eating food served for herself in her husband's plate. You rest, I'll take care of the kitchen. 

Come out after having dinner. What happened sir? Why are you shouting like this? The wife said coming out of the kitchen. The husband entered the kitchen and started cleaning the utensils. Even his hands were jealous today while washing the dishes, but he came out after polishing all the dishes. You did not do well today, you cleaned the utensils while I was there…and she started sobbing. 

As soon as the husband touched the face to wipe the tears, the condition of the hands was explained by the cheeks. Kissing hands with lips she said - what kind of man are you? You roam around making pain your livelihood and today you have made my pain your own. The sweet feeling of jealousy increased the brightness of the eyes and the sweetness of love

Post a Comment

0 Comments